PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - MEDITERRANEAN
A Luxury Tour operator based in London are looking for a Product Executive to manage their award-winning hotels in the Mediterranean. Paying up to £28K.
Product Executive, Responsibilities:
- Assisting in contracting of product to ensure they benefit from the best possible rates
- Ensuring the product database and website content are up to date, including guide prices, images, written copy, tagging and categorisation.
- Agreeing and renewing rates, availability and booking methods with suppliers to ensure product availability and pricing is optimised for sales.
Product Executive, Skills Required:
- Experience of selling holidays in the tailor made of luxury sectors AND/OR experience in product work in relevant destinations.
- Understanding of how the industry works (net rate contracts, allocations, BAR rates etc) is essential.
- Excellent numberical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and persuasive negotiating skills are all essential.
- Paying up to £28K
- Based SW London and 1 day a week in Chichester
To apply for this Product Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50661
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk