Travel Trade Consultant
Our client a dynamic, forward thinking and award winning travel company who offer attractions, hotels and theatre tickets across the UK, Europe and beyond. Due to remarkable growth they are now seeking a driven and experienced Travel Trade Consultant to join their busy and friendly team.
This well established travel company offer generous incentives & bonus along with career progression and a fun working environment.
This role is ideal for a tourism graduate keen to progress their career in travel, or a travel professional from a tour operator or travel agency. We would also consider leisure travel receptionists or reservations executive from a hotel background.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Selling travel ancillary services to travellers including attractions & theatre tickets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with Trade partners and Suppliers.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients through pro-active account activity.
- Offer after-sales assistance and reply to queries.
- Process bookings at the correct buy rates and (contracted) sell rate.
- Upsell additional travel products.
- Maintain an excellent product knowledge on the entire product range by attending regular trade nights and familiarity trips.
- Experience within the travel industry such as a travel agent, tour operator or within a hotel in reservations.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 100 per cent fluency in English – speaking, listen and writing.
- A second European language is ideal but not essential
Generous benefits include:
- Salary increases
- Incentives and bonus
- Career progression
- Social events
- Private health care
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Season ticket loan – interest free
- Cycle to work scheme – interest free
- Plus many more!
Give your travel career a boost and apply to today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.