Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel - SW London - Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits & bonus
Marketing Manager is required by an award-winning luxury travel company to be responsible for managing their brand presence, campaign delivery and distribution channels to help the travel company achieve its ambitious travel growth targets. As Marketing Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Travel Marketing, working alongside the company’s in-house travel marketing team, which includes designers, travel content writers and a data and insight team. The ideal Marketing Manager will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of brand marketing, possess commercial acumen and enjoy getting your hands dirty whilst taking great pride in producing quality.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager position are:
- Responsible for the coordination, creation and implementation of all travel marketing campaign activity across digital, social, email, print and events, working alongside the company's in-house travel marketing team and external agencies
- Be the go-to person for the website
- Act as brand guardian, upholding values and ensuring consistent application of brand across all communications
- Contribute new campaign ideas that consider wider commercial challenges and priorities
- Have a clear understanding of the travel customer database, including all data processes and exchanges that take place
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with all agencies
The key skills required for Marketing Manager position are:
- Solid marketing experience, ideally client side and with a premium brand, preferably within the travel industry
- CIM qualification or a degree in a relevant marketing or travel subject
- The ability to handle multiple projects and work flows, while reacting quickly to last-minute trading requirements and pressure.
- Able to demonstrate good teamwork and communication skills.
- A good understanding of the importance of the customer and seeking to understand the world through their eyes.
- You have strong copy-writing skills and understand how to write effectively for different purposes, audiences and marketing channels.
- A genuine interest and passion for travel; previous experience in travel is desirable; a passion for travel is a must.
To apply for the Marketing Manager position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly