Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish speaking Customer Support Agents
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offers various holiday types across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish speaking Customer Support Agents to join our busy and friendly team.
This role offers a generous salary and remarkable benefits along with career progression. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a travel agent, tour operator, airline or similar seeking an exciting career with a forward thinking travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Responsible for all day to day booking support at all stages of the travel booking lifecycle.
- Assist customers making new bookings and help then choose alternatives if their original choice is not available.
- Manage all pre travel queries and support customers whilst overseas.
- Helping customers with all kinds of pre travel queries, including booking amendments and cancellations.
- Managing all pre travel supplier driven queries including flight schedule changes and hotel overbookings.
- Communicating with customers at each stage of the holiday journey.
- Building strong working relationships with internal teams and also with our partners who supply flights, accommodation and transfers.
- Customer service experience within the travel industry is essential
- Fluent in English along with either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish - both spending and writing.
- You will have a keen focus on customer service and will be able to think on your feet to resolve challenges with bookings if they arise.
- Strong organisational skills, and ability to multitask
- Strong PC skills across internal and external systems as well as Microsoft products
- Learn and develop your skills within the travel industry.
- There will be evening work involved on a shift based pattern. This role can be home based for the right candidates
- Competitions and incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, drinks, fresh fruit, cakes and snacks
- Free parking
- In-house training and development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Discounted holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly social events
- Summer and Christmas parties
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES FROM A TRAVEL BACKGROUND WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish speaking Customer Support Agents
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly