Travel Sales Manager
Travel Sales Manager - North Wales
A very established Travel company is looking for an experienced Travel Sales Manager to join the team. This truly wonderful opportunity would suit individuals from a strong background as a travel manager / travel sales manager / retail travel manager, driven and motivated assistant retail travel managers, supervisors or team leaders who share great passion for coaching and have experience selling tailor-made travel product will also be considered. You will manage a very experienced tailor-made travel sales team and work collaboratively with Product and Marketing teams to optimise the overall success of the company.
Retail Travel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales team, consisting of 8-10 travel sales Consultants
- Drive Sales, motivate, coach, mentor and support the team
- Monitor pricing ensuring optimal profit
- Report on sales performance to company Directors
- Stay abreast of market competition
- Arrange and lead Product training
Travel Branch Manager Skills and Experience:
* Either experience as a Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor from within the Travel industry
* Proven track record in Coaching and Training in a sales environment
* Experience in driving results
* Change management
* Proven track record in motivating a team
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and a very reputable travel agency that offers a fantastic travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com, call 0161 238 4494 or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk