DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
This well established leading cruise company based South Essex are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. Paying up to £20K
Digital Marketing Executive, Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company's online marketing for both consumers and travel trade.
- Brief design team regarding any agreed digital content requirements. Proof for accuracy and ensure that style/content guidelines are maintained.
- Together with the Web Content Executive and design team, a sound ability to produce consumer and travel trade email campaigns using Campaignmaster platform as specified.
- Copy writing for social media, emails and websites
- Liaise with Web development regarding website content. Regularly update news and blogs.
- Control and develop all social media sites - Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
Digital Marketing Executive, Skills Required:
- Excellent online marketing skills
- Full working knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ability to apply, target and monitor social media advertising campaigns
- Understanding of Google analytics and ability to translate and report data
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Creative writing skills for website and email copy
- Experience working in the Travel industry/Cruise industry (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a marketing role
- Paying up to £20K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 with adhoc weekends
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this Digital Marketing Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50788
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk