HOTEL PURCHASING ASSISTANT
This leading wholesale tour agent have an exciting new opportunity for a Hotel Purchasing Assistant. Based in their offices in South Essex, paying up to £23K.
Hotel Purchasing Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Profiling and sourcing the right hotel according to client requirements
- The negotiation of prices within budget and workable booking conditions for non-contracted hotels
- Contracting hotel rate agreements and booking conditions then loading agreements into our hotel contract database
- Maintaining and developing relationships with hotel suppliers
Hotel Purchasing Assistant, Skills Required:
- Experience in dealing with hotels within the group travel sector
- Must have a proficiency to think on your to solve problems and must be able to negotiate with hotels on a regular basis.
- Relevant experience in the travel industry dealing with Group bookings and hotels
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Paying up to £23K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Based South Essex
To apply for this Hotel Purchasing Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG50789
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for HOTEL PURCHASING ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly