This well establish Cruise travel company have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Product Manager. Based in Wiltshire, paying up to £40K.
Product Manager - Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative and competitive land based product across regions worldwide that can be combined with cruise and air
- Sourcing and building competitive cruise and stay product
- Evolve their core product categories to deliver against business plan targets, bringing inspiring, exclusive and imaginative product to market
- Provide very clear purchasing briefs to their contracting and flights team
- Review the commercial and operational performance of each product
- Responsible for your product from research through build into marketing trading and will be measured on the resulting ROI and net contributions of the product.
Product Manager - Skills Required:
- Passionate about travel and keen/able to travel to research a range of destinations
- Commercially astute, numerate and comfortable with analytics, pricing, negotiating, ROI and yield management
- Experience of managing a small team - with focus on leadership, KPI's and development
- Travel experience would be a significant advantage.
- Paying £35K - £40K
- Based in Wiltshire
To apply for this Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50790
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for PRODUCT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly