This well establish Cruise travel company have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Product Manager. Based in Wiltshire, paying up to £40K.
Product Manager - Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative and competitive land based product across regions worldwide that can be combined with cruise and air
- Sourcing and building competitive cruise and stay product
- Evolve their core product categories to deliver against business plan targets, bringing inspiring, exclusive and imaginative product to market
- Provide very clear purchasing briefs to their contracting and flights team
- Review the commercial and operational performance of each product
- Responsible for your product from research through build into marketing trading and will be measured on the resulting ROI and net contributions of the product.
Product Manager - Skills Required:
- Passionate about travel and keen/able to travel to research a range of destinations
- Commercially astute, numerate and comfortable with analytics, pricing, negotiating, ROI and yield management
- Experience of managing a small team - with focus on leadership, KPI's and development
- Travel experience would be a significant advantage.
- Paying £35K - £40K
- Based in Wiltshire
To apply for this Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50790
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk