Marketing and Events Manager
Marketing and Events Manager required by a Travel Industry Networking organisation, 33K-35K. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of the organisations renowned travel industry events.
Marketing and Events Manager Responsibilities:
· Event Manager for main annual event, organising the marketing and logistics for the event
· Management of marketing campaigns, both on website and through wider on and off-line channels
· Marketing campaigns for company, from email to social, above the line to PR
· Marketing to maximise use of new features by customers and ensurance of customer retention
· Marketing and logistics responsibility for each event
· Attendance at other industry events
Marketing and Events Manager Skills and Experience
· The successful candidate will have marketing experience ideally working within travel, media or digital brands.
· Energy and passion
· People skills, team player
· Strategist, logical
· Attention to detail
· Good written and verbal communication skills
Marketing and Events Manager Additional Info:
Hours - Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.30pm
Location near Waterloo Station
If you are interested in this Marketing and Events Manager role and fit the above criteria please apply to this advert, email your cv to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk