Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts - Product Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Product Manager – Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts. Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing multi-award winning company considered to be a market leader in luxury travel. Due to ongoing expansion, our client is seeking a Product Manager with experience of Mediterranean beaches for their Beaches & Resorts Product role. The applicant will be a Product Manager, possessing strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within this market place. This specialist Product Manager role will be expected to develop our client’s existing Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts Brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within the Mediterranean beaches territory.
Product Manager – Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts Responsibilities:
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the on-going development and expansion of our client’s Luxury Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts products focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Introduce new Mediterranean products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Contract new opportunities with luxury hotels and other travel related services, where you will be accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best hotel rates that are available
- Analyse CRM data, sales, yield and occupancy figures, booking patterns and customer behaviour for European & N African product development/introduction and price strategies
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts sales, competitor analysis and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Mediterranean Hotels & Resorts suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial team
- To organise and conduct destination product training as and when needed for the Sales Team.
Now Let’s talk about You:
- 2+ years’ experience within a Mediterranean Product Management role is essential
- Will have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services
- Possess outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Must be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place
- Ability to deliver on commitments and meeting deadlines, must be available to travel to assigned destination when necessary
- Must possess the confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
Our client is successful and highly established luxury operator. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £45,000 BOE, plus bonus and benefits, along with excellent opportunity for personal progression.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Mediterranean Beaches & Resorts - Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly