Cottages & Lodges - Reservations & Customer Service Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
Reservations & Customer Service Executive - Cottages & Lodges. This position is fantastic for a candidate looking to join a specialist company in a Reservations & Customer Service role. Our client is a fun, vibrant company based near Charring Cross in London. They provide last minute cottage, lodge and apartment holidays throughout the UK with an emphasis on membership discounts. Due to growth of the business their innovative team is looking to expand and is seeking a confident team player to join them.
What Our Client Is Looking For:
- A proactive and flexible customer services / travel consultant from the travel industry
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and experience in providing reassurance to get customers down the sales funnel
- Have passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achieve and exceed targets and overcome challenges
- Strong communication and listening skills to fully understand guest requirements
- To engage and communicate with guests with impact, to deliver personalised solutions to their holiday requirements and actively close the sale
- Very efficient with the ability to prioritise yet consistently deliver with attention to detail
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Reliable, incredibly important for the role
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing guests
- Understand and gather information from guests keeping it up to date and ensure accurate and efficient data entry
- Converts guests’ enquiries into holiday bookings
- Inspire and motivate the other members of your team with passion, energy and commitment
If you are a motivated individual, you will thoroughly enjoy this role at our client’s fun and vibrant offices in London. Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within their successful organisation. The basic salary is £18,000 - £22,000 based on experience with possible bonus schemes + benefits. The role is working 5 days a week including some weekends.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Cottages & Lodges - Reservations & Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly