Travel Consultant - South East Asia Specialist
SOUTH EAST ASIA SPECIALIST: I am looking for an accomplished travel consultant who has experience with selling South East Asia (preferably Vietnam) for a well known company who have just launched a new travel sector! They are based in South East London. You must be sales driven and passionate about travel. They will pay 20k basic with an average OTE of 60k!!
South East Asia Specialist, Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for your clients' holiday from start to finish. Primary tasks include:
- Responding to leads with a call and quotes (using TigerBay) and convincing them to book with you.
- Designing holidays around lead's interests, budget and time.
- Booking bespoke itineraries that include flights, accommodation, transfers, excursions etc.
- Acting as a first point of call for comments and complaints.
- Dealing with all after-sales enquiries until clients depart for their trip.
South East Asia Specialist, Skills Required:
- Experience of selling tailormade tours using bed banks such as Multicom.
- Experience in having sold holidays to, or having visited, Cuba or any country in South-East Asia, preferably Vietnam.
- Experience in the use of Amadeus GDS (or any other GDS) is highly desirable.
- Articulate, confident and friendly on the phone.
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- 28 days per year holiday including public holidays
- Relaxed working environment and dress code
- Discounted holidays
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the skills required- please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO50802 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk