Italian Speaking FIT Reservations Agent
We are seeking euthanistic and dynamic Italian Speaking FIT Reservations Agent to join our client’s award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in reservations, negotiation and/or customer service within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
The FIT Department are in charge of making hotel reservations for our global FIT client base throughout Europe and America. This exciting opportunity entails varies tasks in which no day will be the same. You will be making reservations and handle a variety of scenarios ranging from special requests for VIP clients.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Communicate with hotels and provide worldwide sales team with up to date booking information.
- Negotiate prices and conditions with some hotels as well resolve booking issues and complaints directly with hotels.
- Negotiate compensation or refunds as and when required.
- Load accurate rates and booking details into the in-house system.
- Provide suitable alternatives as and when required.
- Produce accurate documents/reports.
- Process deposits/refunds.
- Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel in reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
- Fluency in English & Italian (spoken and written)
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner
- Preferred negotiation, customer service and problem solving abilities
- Meticulous attention to details
- Cover letter required with all applications.
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.