Business Travel Section Manager
Our client is a long established and successful business travel company that offers corporate travel across the globe, VIP travel, event management, sports tours and group travel. Due to remarkable growth, we’re currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Travel Section Manager to join our clients busy and friendly team. This role is ideal for a business travel manager, operations manager and / or section manager looking for career progression and something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Process all types of reservations and enquiries
- Support supplier relations
- Assist in all operational matters to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Ensure each agent has everything they require to successfully service client’s requests.
- Identify issues with the operational running of the team and take proactive steps to correct.
- Provide operational ‘problem solving’ support to consultants.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Managing recruitment of staff
- Development of training plans
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a small team of business travel consultants
- Completely conversant with flight GDS / CRS system (Amadeus/Galileo/Sabre)
- Some fares and ticketing knowledge
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Cash benefits
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.