Virtual Personal Assistant - French speaking
Our client is a global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services and are passionate about providing an exceptional level of service. With offices based Worldwide, they are growing fast and are now seeking a number of motivated French speaking Virtual Personal Assistants to join their Ultra High Net Worth Lifestyle Team (UHNW Team).
Based in London, the successful candidates will be responsible for the request management of our client's UHNW and high profile members. The primary focus is developing and nurturing a strong relationship of trust and rapport to best understand their lifestyle needs and challenges in order to provide them with the very best support. Requests from clients can vary from luxury personal shopping and gift suggestions to sourcing sought after “sold out” tickets to events, booking high end restaurants and party or event planning.
Fluency in both French and English is essential for this role, ideally with previous experience of working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients and families and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service. In return, our client can offer a generous basic salary dependent upon experience plus bonus, excellent benefits and travel industry incentives, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Virtual Personal Assistant - French speaking:
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Acting as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Always act in the best interest of your members, ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
Skills required for the role:
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service is a must
- Preferably from the hospitality or PA background
- Preferably experience in working with Middle Eastern and/or UHNW clients
- A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Virtual Personal Assistant - French speaking role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.