Product Executive required by a Luxury Tour Operator to assist the Product Manager with their North America and Caribbean product offering. Salary 22K - 25K dependent upon experience.
Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage pricing and offers on the website
- Support with maintenance of hotel PPC messaging
- Provide competitor analysis to Product Manager
- Support with loading of banners on website
- Action copy and image changes for the website
- Ensure hotel reservations details are up-to-date
- Helping with minor system amendments
- Support management and driving offers and exclusives, e.g. pulling reports for call-backs, sales reminders etc.
- Support Product Manager with chasing up outstanding contracts, third party insurance etc.
- Loading erratas in system and on web
- Support PMs work load during their absence
- Support sales team with price match, loading errors and manual pricing
- Support sales to receive booking confirmations when necessary
- Handle accounts issues and invoice queries.
- Supply pricing for marketing eg, e shots and PR
- Support the log of marketing activities and commitments
Product Executive Experience required:
- It is essential you have relevant Travel Industry experience fiom a Product team.
Product Executive Additional Info:
- 22K - 25K dependent upon experience
- Mon - Fri
If you are interested in this product Executive position please apply to this ad, send your CV to Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk