Up to £50,000pa + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for a new challenge and want to join the exciting Travel Industry?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Travel Company who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to take on full responsibility for the running of the Finance department with significant scope to provide added value and input to the financial performance of the business.
The Financial Controller is responsible for all day-to-day finance activities including management of a small team, processes and controls, credit control, purchase ledger, management reporting and payroll.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and ad hoc analysis as required;
- Cash management;
- Approval and processing of weekly payment runs;
- Monitoring of credit control function and involvement with disputes as needed;
- Assessing credit risk and supporting credit controller/sales/implementation when adding customers and agreeing payment terms;
- Processing payroll;
- Management of finance team, which includes several remote workers;
- VAT reporting including EC sales;
- Liaise with account management relating to customer issues and processes;
- Liaise with Reservations team on issues arising but particularly in relation to travel payments;
- Liaise with Software Development relating to system issues and improvement;
- Prepare for and deal with year end statutory audit;
- Deal with bank audits as required;
- Review and adapt systems and controls and maintain up to date process manuals as required;
- Maintain relationships with key finance suppliers.
- Relevant finance qualification i.e. ACCA/ACA/CIMA;
- Previous experience in a similar role, including management of a team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of working in a B2B service provider
- Experience of travel industry
- Experience of Sage 200.
How to Apply
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs