UK Inbound Travel Consultant - FIT
6 days left
- Contract Type
UK Inbound Travel Consultant - FIT. This well recognised company is a leading B2B Inbound Tour Operator for Great Britain and Ireland. The UK Inbound Travel Consultant’s role will be responsible for designing creative and authentic tailor-made holidays around the UK. Our client organises innovative tours by creating bespoke itineraries straight from the destination, coordinating the logistics, and booking hotel space and attractions. They cater to both group and individual travel for their B2B partners who include coach operators, travel agents and direct sellers.
Their FIT Department work with travel businesses creating and organising tailor-made packages for individual travellers so that they have the best possible holiday experience in Great Britain.
UK Inbound Travel Consultant (FIT) Responsibilities include:
- Designing creative and authentic tailor-made holidays around the UK and Ireland
- Using our client’s extensive range of products and your expert knowledge as well as thinking outside the box, you will create immersive and experiential bespoke holidays and unique experiences that showcase the best of the UK’s cities and countryside
- Offering exceptional service and developing strong relationships with our client’s customers from around the world, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in a fun and dynamic team environment
- Ensuring the sales & service process is as efficient as possible – being creative about improving the customer journey to encourage repeat bookings
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Specialist level product and destination knowledge of the UK is essential
- Previous inbound travel consultant/UK product management experience is essential
- Ability to work and communicate with clients from around the world
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- A dynamic, ambitious and customer service focused personality
- Good clear telephone manner and rapport
- Ability to work well under pressure and finding creative solutions to unique challenges
What’s on offer:
- Basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum, based on experience
- annual bonus of max. 5% of pro rata base salary subject to the deliverability of targets
- A position with responsibility, variety and career progression
- Modern, air-conditioned office with state of the art office equipment
- International work environment
- Various training programmes
- Benefits include contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, discount platform
Great! If you have the necessary experience, please send your application (incl. letter of motivation) stating your earliest starting date.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for UK Inbound Travel Consultant - FIT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly