Product Manager - USA & Europe
6 days left
- Full Time
USA & Europe Product Manager. This high-profile Travel Brand has a fantastic opening for a forward thinking, ambitious and enthusiastic professional seeking an exciting Product Manager role. Steeped in success, this brand continues to grow and set the standards for luxury holidays, in support of this they need to bolster their talent with a passionate Product Manager to head their USA & Europe Product Development. This business is expanding and fast-changing therefore you must be innovative, agile and able to hit the ground running! You will be a visionary from a Product/Bed Bank/DMC background, with knowledge of USA and European hotels.
USA & Europe Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Visionary who will create, implement and manage an effective product strategy that will deliver revenue growth
- Research and develop ongoing, including innovative new products and suppliers, meeting standards and reaching commercial targets
- Manage and monitor commercial performance of the USA and Europe programmes ensuring pricing is competitive and meets business requirements
- Keep abreast of competitor strategies, updating the team to identify learning opportunities
- Train sales consultants on products/offers and, in conjunction with management, plan educational visits to ensure product knowledge is up to date
- Networking and relationship building, attending travel events, trade fairs etc.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Visionary from a Product/Bed Bank/DMC background, with knowledge of USA and European hotels/properties
- Strategic thinker, target orientated, problem solver with analytical skills
- Strong networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers
- Excellent leadership and organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, alliances and partners
£40,000 - £46,000 per annum, plus bonus & benefits, with the fantastic opportunity to carve a career with this luxury focused company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Product Manager - USA & Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly