Luxury Cruises - Travel Consultant
4 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant – Luxury Cruises. This vibrant and cutting-edge travel company is a market leader and innovator in the creation and sales of bespoke luxury cruise holidays. They are expanding and to make sure the very high standards of customer service/experience that they provide are maintained, they now wish to hire more ambitious and rewards driven travel consultants to join them.
As a Cruise Specialist Travel Consultant, you will have previous b2c cruise / holiday sales experience, proven sales success an advantage, with the drive, self-motivation, charisma and strong communications skills necessary to take full advantage of the career path and earnings potential that this cruise role has to offer.
Travel Consultant - Luxury Cruises Role:
- The mission of the Cruise Travel Consultant is to “Deliver the Perfect Luxury Trip” for the customer
- You will thrive at the deep-end, take ownership and responsibility for your cruise customers and be expected to demonstrate great organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients ensuring repeat business
- GDS training will be provided to the successful applicants
- Attend UK and Overseas Fam Trips to improve Cruise Product Knowledge
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Travel Consultant from a Cruise / Worldwide Holidays sales background looking to achieve £40,000+ salary package in your first year
- Passion for selling Cruises, consider yourself an excellent candidate, be a first-class Travel Consultant
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a friendly, fun, fast-paced service & Sales oriented environment
If you have a passion for cruise and making money, then this role is made for you! You must have previous experience in selling Cruises / Worldwide Holidays and have outstanding customer service & sales skills, with the desire to work in a service demanding environment.
Our client offers a basic salary of up to £20,000 along with commission of 10%-15% on profits generated, with a realistic OTE £40,000+, plus benefits and opportunities to travel on free cruise educationals to worldwide locations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Cruises - Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly