Luxury Cruises - Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant – Luxury Cruises. This vibrant and cutting-edge travel company is a market leader and innovator in the creation and sales of bespoke luxury cruise holidays. They are expanding and to make sure the very high standards of customer service/experience that they provide are maintained, they now wish to hire more ambitious and rewards driven travel consultants to join them.
As a Cruise Specialist Travel Consultant, you will have previous b2c cruise / holiday sales experience, proven sales success an advantage, with the drive, self-motivation, charisma and strong communications skills necessary to take full advantage of the career path and earnings potential that this cruise role has to offer.
Travel Consultant - Luxury Cruises Role:
- The mission of the Cruise Travel Consultant is to “Deliver the Perfect Luxury Trip” for the customer
- You will thrive at the deep-end, take ownership and responsibility for your cruise customers and be expected to demonstrate great organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients ensuring repeat business
- GDS training will be provided to the successful applicants
- Attend UK and Overseas Fam Trips to improve Cruise Product Knowledge
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Travel Consultant from a Cruise / Worldwide Holidays sales background looking to achieve £40,000+ salary package in your first year
- Passion for selling Cruises, consider yourself an excellent candidate, be a first-class Travel Consultant
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a friendly, fun, fast-paced service & Sales oriented environment
If you have a passion for cruise and making money, then this role is made for you! You must have previous experience in selling Cruises / Worldwide Holidays and have outstanding customer service & sales skills, with the desire to work in a service demanding environment.
Our client offers a basic salary of up to £20,000 along with commission of 10%-15% on profits generated, with a realistic OTE £40,000+, plus benefits and opportunities to travel on free cruise educationals to worldwide locations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.