Product Executive – Luxury Travel
Product Executive – Luxury Travel. We are on the search for a dynamic and hungry Product Executive to join an established & highly recognised Luxury Tour Operator in a Fantastic Career Enhancing role, which will develop your skillsets further. This newly created USA & Caribbean Product Executive role will support 3 Product Managers within our client’s Global Product Department. The Product Executive will be assisting the Product Managers with their daily tasks, expanding market range, focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development.
The role offers long-term personal development and growth, leading on to becoming a Product Manager.
USA & Caribbean Product Executive Role:
- Support USA and Caribbean Product Managers in developing their luxury brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within USA and Caribbean territories
- Deal with competitor analysis and monitor new products being launched in the market place
- Take responsibility and control in the absence of USA/Caribbean Product Managers
- Assist Product Managers with key suppliers/new opportunities with exclusive 5-star hotels/resorts and other travel related services
- Assist Product Managers in monitoring product sales, identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Manage USA & Caribbean holiday offers on website and deal with loading of banners
- Possess the confidence to communicate and present your company at trade fairs, travel events, overseas fam trips etc.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience in a Product Executive role is essential
- Possess commercial, negotiation and analytical skills gained within a previous Product Executive role
- Experience of supporting a Product Manager with their day to day duties
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully handle and complete tasks/projects entrusted to you
- Delivering on commitments and meeting tight deadlines
- Must be available to attend trade fairs, travel events and overseas fam trips
If you are an experienced Product Executive with all the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW! Working hours/days are 9-6, Monday to Friday, basic salary is up to £25,000 per annum, plus performance lead bonus and benefits, including the opportunity to travel to USA and Caribbean on Fam Trips!
Sound Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.