Sales Support & Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
Sales Support & Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator. Is it time for a new challenge and do you consider yourself to be a true service Guru? If so, we have a fantastic opening for a travel candidate to join a multi award-winning tour operator as their Sales Support & Travel Administrator. The role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career within a specialist role with a highly established and successful tour operator. Our client is looking for a talented candidate to join their energetic Sales Support & Administration Team, which ensures their customers have the best pre and post-holiday experience possible.
Travel Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Being the first port of call for customer queries pre and post travel and whilst in resort
- Working closely alongside the sales, product and ticketing team to provide quick responses
- Dealing with administrative duties including payments, managing supplier/ hotel invoices & queries
- Contact clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes
- Contact suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes to booking
- In-house systems and GDS training provided
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- From a travel administration/support/operations/customer service background
- Come from a tour operator/OTA/travel agent/non-cruise background
- Possess positive attitude, great telephone manner, excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- In your current travel role for a minimum of 18 months
- IT literate and have strong command of the English language both spoken and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work in a specialist support & administration lead travel team
Salary Range is £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, based on experience, plus lucrative benefits, including fam trips to exotic worldwide holiday locations! Working days are Monday to Friday, 40-hour week, with 1 weekend per month, for which you will get 2 days off in lieu.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Sales Support & Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly