Travel Sales Administrator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Travel Sales Administrator to join our client’s award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in reservations and/or admin within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception, administration or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Dealing with tariff system maintenance including exclusions, adjustments, special offers, rate queries, yield management and exchange rates.
- Client set up and maintenance including registration and accounts.
- Client updates on booking status.
- Monitoring of time out bookings.
- Upkeep of filing and records.
- Collating and advising clients of new products.
- Public website exclusions.
- Collation of meeting agenda’s and minutes
- Collation of stats – daily, monthly & quarterly
- Checking of xml bookings for accounting purposes.
- Organisation of trade shows.
- Newsletters and client alerts.
- Checking past bookings for losses.
- Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel in reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to compose & format emails to clients and colleagues without the use of templates
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
Do you have good administration experience working within the travel/leisure industry? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.