Global Travel Advisor
We're looking for Sabre trained, Senior Business Travel Consultants for a fantastic opportunity based in either Uxbridge or from the comfort of your own home. Working on a dedicated business travel account, this fantastic opportunity would suit highly professional and experienced Business Travel Consultants with a proactive approach and a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate will work well with autonomy, delivering world class service to a multi-national client base. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits so if you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Business Travel role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Global Travel Advisor:
- Offering a highly professional and supportive travel management service
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre GDS to include ticketing Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional and proactive approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Global Travel Advisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Global Travel Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly