Lifestyle Manager - Cantonese & Mandarin speaking
7 days left
- Contract Type
Do you speak Mandarin and Cantonese fluently? Are you a confident, natural organiser? Are you passionate about helping people? If so, our London based client is looking for motivated and resourceful individuals to join their fast-growing China UK team. As a Lifestyle Manager no two days will be the same. You'll use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Language Specialist, you'll primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You'll use your expertise to help our client's members get the most from their lives and use your research and communication skills to provide tailored solutions.
Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is essential for these roles, along with the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and in return, our client can offer a generous basic salary dependent upon experience plus performance related bonus, excellent benefits and travel industry incentives. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Lifestyle Manager – Cantonese & Mandarin speaking:
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in Mandarin & Cantonese (in addition to English)
- Related experience in hospitality or retail customer service
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Excellent computer skills
- The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience
- Flexible with regard to working hours – these will be between 2pm - 11pm with one weekend day each week
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Lifestyle Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Lifestyle Manager - Cantonese & Mandarin speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly