Business Travel Consultant
We have a brand new and fantastic position for experienced Business Travel Consultants or GDS proficient Leisure Travel Consultants looking for a career opportunity south of the city! Joining a friendly Business Travel team based in Altrincham, the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the travel management process, including arranging and amending air, sea and rail travel, ticketing and handling any cancellations and schedule changes.
Excellent communication skills along with ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced corporate travel environment are also essential for the role and and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling business travel arrangements for a variety of corporate clients
- Booking and amending domestic and international air travel, hotels and other ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service with every client transaction
- Working well within a small and friendly team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business or Leisure Travel experience
- Working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, corporate travel environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.