Travel Reservations Consultant
Do you enjoy tailor-making and offering truly bespoke holiday packages? Are you interested in a more specialised role where your expert knowledge of the travel sector and advice really counts? If so, we're recruiting for a brand new Travel Reservations Consultant role with an award-winning specialist travel company, located in Birmingham’s city centre.
The role involves offering truly bespoke holiday packages to a variety of Worldwide destinations and would suit a customer-focused travel consultant who enjoys delivering an exceptional level of service. Our client are offering a competitive starting salary plus bonus and excellent benefits inc NO late nights and NO Sundays! If you're interested in finding out more about this Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Reservations Consultant:
- Handling sales enquiries from a niche customer base
- Booking worldwide travel including hotels and luxury, long haul destinations
- Packaging bespoke itineraries
- Building rapport and going the extra mile to encourage repeat business
- Working with autonomy and a pro-active approach
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience - essential
- Experience with selling tailor made, luxury and/or long haul travel
- Excellent rapport-building and customer service skills
- Confident, professional telephone manner
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly