Customer Relations Co-ordinator - Travel Company
Customer Relations Co-ordinator
£25,000 + Bonus
Central/South East London
My client is a leading high end tour operator who are specialists within escorted touring.
They are now recruiting for a Customer Relations Co-Ordinator to provide full administrative and telephone support in handling al customer related issues both pre and post travel.
The Customer Relations Co-ordinator is responsible for providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Applicants for this role must have previous experience in a similar role with the travel industry and knowledge of ABTA timescales.
Customer Relations Co-Ordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Print & dispatch acknowledgement letters
- Investigate & respond to customer enquiries & complaints within ABTA timescales
- Raise refunds, credit vouchers, compensation or other gestures as necessary and log all customer credits recording voucher numbers and notes relevant to the complaint
- Generate ‘welcome home’ letters and send within agreed timescales
- Ensure that all internal and external correspondence relating to issues is collated and recorded for future reference
- Ensure that any potential legal cases or confirmed legal cases are recorded and reported to the legal team for their information
- Provide accurate information in the form of written & verbal communication
- Handle all in-coming calls, e-mails and written enquiries and action
- Assess errata information and consider the impact on the customer before making contact and use appropriate communication methods both internally and externally to ensure a timely response
- Work closely with the Operations team in a combined effort to resolve issues and complaints both in resort and pre / post travel
- Analyse information from feedback forms and play a pro-active role in recommending improvements and/or enhancements which will have an overall benefit to the business and to our customers.
Customer Relations Co-Ordinator Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry is essential
- Knowledge of ABTA rules and regulations
- Good letter writing and grammar skills
- High Level of customer services
Customer Relations Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £25.000 + potential bonus
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holidays
- Travel Concessions
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company.
Apply for Customer Relations Co-ordinator - Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly