Strategic Partnership Manager
We have a brand new opportunity for a Travel industry sales and account management professional to join a leading TMC as a Strategic Partnership Manager. Covering the North West and reporting to the Strategic Partnership Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management of a portfolio of national accounts to achieve targets and help our client provide innovative customer solutions to reduce their cost, improve their efficiency and support their growth.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy leading accounts through the development cycle to strategic partnership, have great communication skills, are achievement-oriented and expect recognition with performance rewards for exceeding targets; the OTE scheme is uncapped and there's a highly competitive basic salary of up to £38k. If you're success-driven and work well in a diverse team and enjoys a fast-paced dynamic and changing environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you, so please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply on line.
Role of Strategic Partnership Manager:
- Work to structured account plans that set strategic performance objectives
- Develop collaborative working relationships to deliver high level account networks
- Work autonomously developing organic SOW growth by networking with procurement managers, departments and extensive account focus activity on (SOW)
- Produce accurate projections within the pipeline to meet targets and agreed budgets
- Manage customer relationships through the sales cycle with retention targets
- Maximise customer engagement with the Senior Management Team
- Ensure that revenue conversion tracks correctly and work with the Account Executives and Implementation Teams to deliver a successful SOW implementation
- Manage and track your activity, recording all information in a CRM (Sales Force)
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in an account management position within a TMC
- A willingness to learn
- UK driving license
- Perseverance and the ability to think out solutions that meet customer needs
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Commercially aware, with good numerical skills
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- A self-starter, driven to achieve
If you’re interested in learning more about this Strategic Partnership Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Strategic Partnership Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly