Multi award-winning travel company is on the look-out for our business leaders of the future. We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to look after all commercial relationships with our Business Partners
This is an exciting time to join our business as we embark on a period of accelerated growth and expansion. We’re looking for an incredibly talented individual with previous experience in a commercial or business development role who is looking to take their career to the next level in a business where the sky really is the limit when it comes to career progression.
- Negotiate commercial terms for our Business Partners and responsible for increasing revenue and earnings across the business
- Track and monitor commercial performances across the business
- Work closely with the Marketing, Business Development & Product teams to support our top tier commercial partners
- Oversee and manage commercial marketing budgets with the support of the business development team
- Negotiate tactical and exclusive offers with our business partners
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new Business Partners
- Frequent trading calls with our Business Partners to understand the market and share performance
- Demonstrate leadership and provide active coaching and support to the Commercial team
- Attend Trade Shows in the UK and overseas
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a commercial or business development role within the travel Industry
- Extremely organised and comfortable in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines
- Experience of compiling reports, identifying trends and identifying opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Excel and an enthusiasm for detail, statistics and analysis.
- Goal and results driven and very self-motivated
- Able to self-manage and prioritise
- You should be an outstanding communicator; this role involves liaising and negotiating with external stakeholders at all levels
What we offer:
We don’t simply offer jobs. We offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. We’re rapidly expanding across the UK with over 70 retail outlets and even more planned for 2018, which means there’s huge opportunity for career progression. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- A Personal Development Plan and continued training and development.
- Generous staff discounts for your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
- 29 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Up to an additional week of annual leave for long service
- A hugely varied company benefits scheme which includes amazing discounts with high street retailers and access to child-care vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to travel
- Reduced flights and hotel rates
- Extra holiday entitlement for long service
- Charity is a huge part of life in our business and so all employees get one paid day per year to dedicate to voluntary work for a charity of their choice
To apply, please submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit and let us know your career goals and ambitions.
For more information please call our Talent Acquisition Team on 0141 223 6655.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly