My client is the fastest growing DMC in the UK and Ireland, offering comprehensive ground handling services for touring groups, city break groups, special interest groups, Conferences and Incentives. With operations offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Miami and a growing team of 55 talented individuals; this role can be based in either our London or Edinburgh Offices. As part of our efforts to scale our Group Buying in England & Scotland we are looking for a proven Contracts Manager.
Key skills required:
- Superb negotiation and face to face communication/interpersonal skills with a persuasive demeanour and “Can Do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic negotiator with the ability to influence and interact at all levels.
- The ideal candidate will be well established in the UK market with at least 2-3 years experience contracting hotels & allocations here.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- A proactive approach with the passion and drive to deliver the best agreements.
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills to match.
- Professional fluency in English
- Full and clean UK Driving License: Estimated travel 10-12 weeks per year around England and Scotland.
- Self starter and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
Apply for CONTRACTS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly