Business Travel Consultant
Travel Coordinator, London, Paying up to £18.00 per hour
We are seeking a temporary business travel consultant for this communications agency based in Central London. The role is to manage all daily travel services in an accurate and efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of service. Assists the team with management of logistics arrangements on event project work, ensuring all key objectives are met. Need extensive experience using a travel GDS to books flights, rail and hotels.
Travel Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Is responsible for the management of all day-to-day travel arrangements for external and internal client
- Creates, maintains and monitors travel information by country
- Assists with required event logistics on a project basis, including database entry / processing and on-site assistance where necessary.
- Ensures delivery to a high standard and that objectives are met, and adherence to budgetary need
- Provides progress reports on projects to senior colleagues as necessary
- Attends and presents at client meetings where appropriate
Travel Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience working within an IATA registered agency
- GDS/CRS experience (Galileo preferred)
- Ideally experienced and qualified to manage BSP
- IT Literate. Proficient in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team Player
To be considered please apply online or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk, call Harri on 02073971297 if you have any questions.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly