Customer Service Executive
As a Customer Relations representative your primary responsibility will be to process and handle incoming telephone calls, faxes, e-mails and general correspondence from clients regarding a wide range of TRAVEL products.
- Daily review and handling of emails and mail correspondence
- Handling calls (in/outbound) on the Customer Relations and enquiry line which covers a wide range of requests for assistance and/or information from clients.
- Ensuring corporate standards of accuracy, handling time and quality are maintained.
To be successful in this role highly developed customer service skills within a call centre environment
- Experience in a travel related customer service environment
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of working unsupervised and within a team
- Ability to negotiate with outside suppliers and organisations
- Computer literate, thorough knowledge of Excel, Outlook & Word.
For a fully confidential Application on this role, Customer Service, please contact Elena.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly