Senior Sales Manager – Meetings & Events
My client is the fastest growing DMC in the UK, Ireland and USA, offering comprehensive ground handling services for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events. With operations offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Miami and a growing team of 55 talented individuals, this role is based in either our London/Dublin/Edinburgh offices.
Key skills required:
- Fluency in English and one additional language (French ideal) are essential and a third language would be advantageous
- A creative and proactive individual with a passion for MICE sales, you will have responsibility for implementing the MICE strategy for the company, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing, with the marketing manager, marketing strategies which promote the image of the client to key markets, cementing existing and developing new relationships with key stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for a DMC, an international conference & Event organiser, or an international Hotel dedicated to MICE, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise.
- Good knowledge of the UK & Ireland and USA as a destination
- Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
- Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, to work independently and be goals and target driven.
- Ability to travel extensively abroad and to the UK and Ireland offices when necessary
Apply for Senior Sales Manager – Meetings & Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly