PPC & eCommerce Manager
PPC & eCommerce Manager. An award-winning tour operator based in Central London, with over 40 years of experience is looking for an exceptional PPC & E-commerce Manger, who can help drive their online and digital strategy to the next level. PPC & eCommerce Manager will work with the wider marketing and senior management team to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of the online part of our client’s business.
PPC & eCommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Introduce a fully integrated tracking system to help evaluate online performance
- Manage AdWords & Bing paid search strategy, working alongside the Digital Performance Manager
- Lead and develop A/B testing across the site, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Introduce automation and dynamic advertising to current digital marketing channels, whilst introducing new channels such as meta search and affiliates
- Develop a conversation rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Help drive the UX side of any website developments or projects
- Work alongside SEO Executive to ensure best practise is followed, whilst making recommendations on how to drive forward
- Managing client’s developmental plans and agency to drive improvements across the e-commerce platform
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets and achieve best results through user experience and journey
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak months
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Considerable experience of online performance marketing in B2C on large scale campaigns, with a focus on paid search
- Experience in working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Proven experience with bid management tools & in keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Google’s AdWords, especially tracking features and integration with Google Analytics
This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £50,000 BOE, plus bonus and benefits, along with excellent opportunity for travel industry perks! Due to the volume of applications, we will only be able to contact suitable applicants.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for PPC & eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly