Personal Travel Manager (Mon-Fri)
Personal Travel Manager. Will you be fazed by the prospect of working with high profile or celebrity clientele? If the answer is no, then read on! This luxury company is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK. They are extremely proud of their reputation in providing niche, luxury travel to their HNW discerning clientele. Due to their great success built on reputation and recommendation, they are looking for highly experienced Travel Talent/Travel Consultants to come on board and join them on their exciting journey.
Their Personal Travel Manager’s focus on service is impeccable, ensuring they take the time to listen and really care about their HNW clientele needs, matching their own extensive global knowledge and expertise to meet their client’s specific requirements.
The Personal Travel Manager Role:
- You are not fazed by working with high profile or celebrity clientele and understand the need for absolute confidentiality
- You are a great listener; able to understand and put your client’s specific needs into a travel experience they will never forget
- Responsive and passionate about delivering excellence; you always go the extra mile to ensure that all aspects of the trip they have booked with your company – from pre-to post holiday exceed their expectations
- Your extensive travel experience and work as a luxury brand consultant means you are able to curate the best possible holiday or corporate travel package
- You are flexible and available evenings and weekends as per the needs of the business
- Focused on delivering against your sales targets, but not at the detriment of your clients’ experience with the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You are engaging and dynamic and are able to demonstrate confidence at dealing with clients on all levels
- You have worked in luxury travel as a consultant for at least 4 years
- Your excellent communication and organisational skills mean that you are a great team player
- You are discreet and have the utmost respect for client confidentiality
- You are very well travelled and able to talk with passion about the places you have seen and your experiences
- You are very experienced at working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s set
Our client employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a highly competitive basic salary of £30,000 per annum, plus commission (OTE £50k+) and benefits as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company. Working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Opportunity to undertake trips overseas to improve your knowledge of our client’s products and partners
- Attendance at networking and relationship building events for example at the company’s box at the O2
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
Sounds Like You? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Personal Travel Manager (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly