Travel Ticketing Operations & Administration Coordinator
Our client a dynamic, forward thinking and award winning travel company who offer attractions, hotels and theatre tickets across the UK, Europe and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a driven and experienced Travel Ticketing Operations & Administration Coordinator to join their busy and friendly team.
This well established travel company offers career progression and a fun working environment.
This role is ideal for a tourism graduate keen to progress their career in travel, or a travel professional from a tour operator or travel agency with experience in operations, ticketing and/or administration. We would even consider box office agents seeking a career in tourism.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Dealing with various venues including theatre, restaurants, hotels and attractions.
- Answering and resolving calls from suppliers.
- Managing ticket despatch.
- Loading ticket inventory onto the bespoke ticketing system.
- Dealing with invoice queries from the accounts team.
- Any administrative duties along with loading & checking.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions.
- Experience within the travel industry such as a travel agent, tour operator or within a travel ticketing marketplace / box office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- Good communication/negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Generous benefits include:
- Salary Increases
- Career progression
- Social events
- Private health care
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Season ticket loan – interest free
- Cycle to work scheme – interest free
- Plus many more!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.