Account Development Manager IT TRAVEL
Our client is recruiting a Customer Service / Account Manager as part of their Support team. You will help them continue to deliver industry leading customer service by providing second line functional and technical support to their existing customers, working with the Customer Support team to resolve 2nd Line issues or escalate them further if required.
Also, as part of the Customer Delivery team, you will be required throughout multiple simultaneous project lifecycles to provide support to new customers and existing customers when they extend their product range, during the implementation phase.
Customer Service / Account Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Updating cases logged by Customer Support with full details of the solution and working closely with Customer Support to relay the solutions to the end customer
- Looking for patterns in the cases being logged to help identify widespread issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for any functional queries new customers have in relation to the product they are implementing
- Walking new customers through the pre-installation checklist
- To lead progress meetings with the customer to ensure all issues raised during the implementation are resolved as project priorities change
- Providing onsite “go live” support, and additionally a customer onsite review, 6 months post go live.
- Attend Sales handover meetings, Project kick off meetings and weekly project meetings
- Handover live projects to Customer Support with any supporting process documents at an agreed point after go live
Customer Service / Account Manager skill attributes:
- Experience working in a travel agency, tour operator or travel technology company
- Experience providing functional or technical support on travel technology highly desirable
- GDS training highly desirable
- Thorough understanding of how travel agencies operate from both a front office and back office perspective
- Confident in dealing with customers over the phone and in person
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Microsoft Windows and Office proficiency
- SQL skills highly desirable
- Self-motivated and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in other languages desirable
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your CV to Elena
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.