Project Manager – Expedition Yachts
Project Manager – Expedition Yachts. Our Ultra Luxury Adventure Travel client is going through an exciting period of growth, offering incredible opportunities to the right person. This much sought-after Project Manager – Expedition Yachts role encompasses managing trip planning and delivery, with values from £75k to over £3m in all regions of the world. Located in London, our client specialise in crafting the most creative, bespoke adventures and experiences on the planet.
They like to consider that they lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for their clients. This Ultra luxury Adventure company count amongst their UHNW clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so they aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism.
The Project Manager – Expedition Yachts Role:
Project Manager – Expedition Yachts is a crucial hire for the business. Our client are seeking a truly outstanding individual with skills in four key areas:
- Key knowledge and experience in superyachts and adventure
- Itinerary planning – creative, passionate and pushes for innovation
- Logistics and trip organisation – needs to know how to weave superyachts, submarines and helicopters into a single adventure. It can get complicated!
- Budgeting – strong numeracy skills and attention to detail. Needs to know what a gross margin is and what goes into it
The role encompasses both aspects of business development and managing all trip planning and delivery – with values from £75k - £3m in all regions of the world. It may be a polar expedition seeking to break a record, or a luxurious superyacht-based adventure to an undiscovered coastline.
The opportunity is particularly exciting for the right candidate as they are joining the business at exactly the right time to make a mark. Be the voice of experience in a well-established and growing company, with an extremely clear proposition and brand.
Day to day, the role will require:
- Relationships with the yacht brokers, captains and owners
- Promote the value of our Ultra Luxury Adventure client to generate enquires and leads
Strategy & Planning:
- Planning and managing trips
- Responsible for all budgeting and delivering gross margin targets
- 2-5 years of experience with yachts, adventure charters and travel
- Experience in the luxury sector is essential
- Familiar with standards expected by UHNWI
- Experience designing digital presentations
- Articulate in written and verbal communications
- A natural organiser and logical thinker with attention to detail
- Numerate – budgets are important
- Be entrepreneurial, a ‘doer’, and enjoy the variety of working in a small team environment – has a natural bias for action
- A creative thinker with a genuine passion for travel, adventure and luxury
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Package on offer + super incentives, BOE
- Opportunity to work with a best of breed company, in a team that is passionate about organising the most creative holidays and experiences on the planet
- Opportunity to be granted options (shares) in a fast-growing business
- Occasional opportunities to travel to client destinations as a host; access to 'operator discounts' on travel booking
- Annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus an additional birthday day off
- Contribution to monthly phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relaxed and casual office environment
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Project Manager – Expedition Yachts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly