OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - Woking - £22,000 - 9 month FTC
This established travel company are looking for an Operations Executive to join their friendly team on a 9 month fixed term contract. As Operations Executive you will be supporting the operations department with daily functions and rewarded with a salary of £22,000.
Operations Executive Responsibilities:
- Supporting the operations team, compiling reports and chasing outstanding monthly returns
- Monitoring the supply of application forms and relevant documents as well as updating new applications on the system
- Ensuring phone calls to the department are answered promptly and attending weekly operational meetings
- Make changes to travel bookings and arrange travel documentation as well as liaising with passengers and suppliers on future travel bookings
Operations Executive Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in an administration, customer service or operations role
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous
- Good IT skills with some knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
Previously, successful candidates have come from a customer service, travel agent, operations or administration background.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk