USA Travel Specialists
USA Travel Specialists. This award-winning tour operator is regularly incentivising and rewarding their people through Product Training, Fam Trips, Travel Opportunities, Skill Building and Social Events. They also love developing relationships and have a close-knit, fun team environment. Due to their ongoing 2018 expansion, they now have excellent opportunities for ambitious people to join their talented USA team. Our client is looking for confident and driven individuals with strong customer service and sales skills to work within their state-of-the-art modern offices. This company has ambitious plans for the future and they would like you to share their success!
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your tailor-made USA Travel Specialists so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to leave."
The USA Travel Specialist Role:
- To engage in a variety of activities with the objective to promote our client’s high-value USA product and set themselves apart from any other holiday maker
- Building and selling high value USA holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Ensuring your customer experience is second to none by building great relationships and taking the time to understand their needs
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- The Travel Consultant plays a key part in the success of our client’s organisation and you will play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generating revenue for the business
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Looking to achieve £40k+ salary package in your first year
- Mature and confident attitude
- Able to build relationships with customers quickly and establish trust
- Driven to meet and exceed personal sales targets
- To always be looking for innovative ways to generate new business
- Great telephone manner, confidence and lead from the front attitude
- Quick learner; able to get up to speed quickly
- Target driven and the ability to multi task and self-motivate
- Happy working in an incentive-based environment, reaping the rewards
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + commission + excellent benefits, along with totally uncapped commission earnings of OTE £40k+
- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised car parking - during the week
- Free on-site evening and weekend parking
- Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Employee Introduction bonus (Refer a friend)
- Fresh fruit every week
- Summer and Christmas Party
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for USA Travel Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly