Search Quality Moderator - French, German or Dutch
1 day left
- Contract Type
Join the Search Quality Moderator Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from our client’s multilingual hub in Dublin. Working on behalf of a world leading organisation with presence in over 60 countries, successful candidates will be responsible for reviewing job postings and processing accounts. This includes verifying the legitimacy of the posting company, investigating fraudulent accounts and identifying questionable job postings. You’ll take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to €28,000 (dependent upon the language) plus performance related bonus, relocation package if applicable, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen.
So, if you want to be part of an energetic and friendly international team who enjoy working together to deliver results, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Search Quality Moderator:
- Analyse jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content and decide how to handle these issues
- Investigate companies to determine their legitimacy
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and red flags
- Recognise trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy
- Suggest ways to improve our products and internal tools
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in French, German or Dutch and professionally proficient in English
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Must be internet savvy
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Must have proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Search Quality Moderator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Search Quality Moderator - French, German or Dutch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly