Luxury Middle East, Indian Ocean & Asia Travel Consultants
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award winning, dynamic and long-established tour operator that offer inspiring tailormade holidays around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking experienced and passionate Luxury Middle East, Indian Ocean & Asia Travel Consultants to join their busy sales team. If you have travelled to either the Middle East Indian Ocean or South East Asia and seeking career progression and earn lucrative commission, this is the role for you.
This well-known tour operator offers various destinations throughout the world including Europe, USA, India Ocean, South East Asia, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Australia & New Zealand.
This exciting tailormade travel sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Meeting all client expectations whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Selling & arranging inspirational journeys throughout either: South East Asia including Thailand, Bali, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia. Or the incredible Middle East including Oman, Jordan, Abu Dhani and Dubai. Or the stunning Indian Ocean including the Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles and Sri Lanka.
- Creating various travel types for clients including multi centre, adult packages, honeymoons, luxury trips, family vacations, tailormade holidays and all inclusive packages, plus many more.
- Responding to overflow enquiries to other destinations.
- Offering advice and recommendations for various trips.
- Converting incoming enquiries into a sale and earning lucrative commission.
- Booking flights, accommodation, trips, tours and many travel extras.
What are we looking for?
- Must have travelled and sold either South East Asia, Indian Ocean and/or Middle East.
- Sales experience within a tour operator or travel agency.
- Experience of CRS / GDS Flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan is ideal.
- Be sales driven and passionate about travel.
- Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and an excellent eye for detail.
- Career progression
- FAM Trips
- Uncapped monthly commission OTE £50k-£60k ++
- Travel perks
- Social events
- Training on other travel products
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
When applying for this role please including a travel profile listing all the places visited within either South East Asia, Middle East or the Indian Ocean. Please note only suitable, experienced travel candidates who have travelled & sold either South East Asia, Indian Ocean or the Middle East will be considered for this post. Give your career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568 705 023 / 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Middle East, Indian Ocean & Asia Travel Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly