1 day left
- Contract Type
Travel Product Manager – Up to £40k – central London
Travel Futures are searching for a product manager to join a leading adventure travel company, based in their friendly London office. Suitable travel product managers will be experienced and confident negotiating travel product, and have exposure to some of the further out and less travelled destinations.
Who is the successful travel product manager?
- A strong understanding of the difference with group tour and fully inclusive tours
- The ideal candidate will have a strong and stable career within travel
- Be a strong negotiator with demonstrable experience in a product manager role
- Be friendly, approachable and have high attention to detail
- Copywriting and tour design experience essential
- Knowledge of adventure travel is a huge advantage
What will the successful travel product manager be doing?
- Working closely with the product and operations director
- Regularly review the retune the selection of group tours and tailor made tours
- Manage the company products on the website
- Help design and launch new group tours and maintain a close relationship with DMC’s
- Source promotional airline fares and special offers
- Set up group tour website extensions
- Competitor analyst
- Set up a system to collate and save supplier prices, rates sheets and product information
- Promote tours on third party websites
- Create tour photo galleries
- Take ownership for all destination-specific information
- Assisting the Marketing Department in deciding what destinations need to be promoted
- Representing the company at trade shows, slide shows and events
- Participating in training events and overseas FAM trips
In return, the successful travel product manager can enjoy working for one of the continually voted
Top 10 Tour Operators, expect a salary in the region of £35-40k, 22 days’ holiday, monthly lunches and drinks as well as special partner discounts and discounts on trips for family and friends.
For more information, please call Travel Futures, otherwise, please apply online with a covering letter.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly