- Assist with enquiries, costings and product related issues and be responsible for monitoring the Product queries email and all relevant parties are trained in your product area.
- Maintain extremely high standards in respect to customer service and liaise/investigate with suppliers regarding quality control issues.
- Maintain contracts with existing suppliers to ensure the most updated versions are available and secure best possible rates, terms and conditions, commission and overrides in order to deliver, meet and exceed the company’s financial targets and budgets.
- Assist with system loading and updating, liaising with the IT department to ensure all hotels and packages are on sale and ensure all products are loaded correctly and maintained.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date costing sheets/allocation documents and maintain and update internal product information manuals.
- Maintain and improve supplier and trade organisation relationships.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product/pricing and marketing activity.
- Ensure all products on the website are accurate, up to date and fully comprehensive with relevant information to improve the customer’s online experience.
- Proof read brochures to ensure all information and costings are correct.
As Product Executive you will have previous travel tour operating experience, preferably of Europe, be highly self-motivated and ambitious with a real desire to achieve and possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload. As Product Executive you will have good written, numeracy and presentation skills, with strong commercial acumen, be a good communicator who as the ability to form and sustain excellent working relationship and throughout the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a travel professional to progress their career into a Product role.