Social Media Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client is looking for a creative to join our award-winning team and make a difference by shaping the future of a global travel provider. You must have experience and a passion for driving effective social media engagement.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating and managing content across multiple social channels - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Hello Peter and Pinterest. As well as being the day-to-day social voice of the company, you will oversee monitoring and reporting of metrics and analytics, competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimisation through recommendations. Armed with bags of experience, you will inspire the team, colleagues and customers and be at ease talking about social, content and campaigns with people of all levels.
* Manage and oversee day-to-day activities on all channels
* Oversee specific brand voice within respective social communities in a timely manner
* Utilise social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager and Amobee to generate insights
* Work with the creative team to create original content ideas
* Work with the sales team to track, monitor and analyse and evaluate performance of campaigns, paid and organic social media activities
* Monitor the evolution of social media including generating reports, case studies, trends and share them with the integrated media team
* A keen eye for detail and organisation and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability to edit and proof-read
* Able to juggle and prioritise tasks to fit the businesses needs
* Strong research skills
* Creative thinking, hard-working, problem solving, and cultural awareness
* Committed to creative excellence
* Be familiar with the production process for social assets
* Outstanding communication skills - must be able to influence and inform colleagues
* An excellent relationship builder with the ability to grow strong one to one relationships with the senior management
* Strong presentation skills to all levels
* Proactive and flexible, able to solve problems and use own initiative.
* Excellent team-working skills
* Resilient and positive in difficult and fast-paced situations
The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £32000 - £36000 which is dependent on experience plus other amazing company benefits!
If you would like to be considered for this very exciting new position please follow the link to apply, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 01293 850647 for more information
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly