Ultra Luxury Adventure Travel - Travel Specialist (Mon-Fri)
Travel Specialist – Ultra Luxury Adventure Travel. Our Ultra Luxury Adventure Travel client is going through an exciting period of growth, offering incredible opportunities to the right person. This much sought after Travel Specialist role encompasses managing trip planning and delivery, with values from £75k to over £3m in all regions of the world. Located in London, our client specialise in crafting the most creative, bespoke adventures and experiences on the planet. They like to consider that they lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for their clients. This Ultra luxury Adventure company count amongst their UHNW clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so they aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism.
Our client’s Travel Specialists are the elegant sales specialists of the company and this is a crucial hire for the business. They are seeking a truly outstanding individual with skills in three key areas:
- Proven sales ability to UHNWI – great verbal and written communication skills
- Travel itinerary planning – creative, passionate and pushes for innovation
- Building presentations – an eye for design, detail and the beautiful
The role encompasses converting enquiries from UHNWI to the point of sale, being creative and delivering incredible personalised presentations to the client. Their luxury trips sell from £75k to over £3m to all regions of the world. It may be a polar expedition seeking to break a record, or a luxurious superyacht exploration of an undiscovered coastline. This candidate must be an adept salesperson with charm, charisma and the ability to interact with highly successful and demanding clients.
The opportunity is particularly exciting for the right candidate as they are joining the business at exactly the right time to make a mark. Be the voice of experience in a well-established and growing company, with an extremely clear proposition and brand.
Day to day, the role will require:
Sales - conversion of leads:
- Interacting with clients and capturing their needs and wants
- 'Closing the sale'
- Working with the marketing team to turn creative ideas into a stunning presentation
- Planning and designing trips – this requires a detailed focus and highly organised approach
- 3-5 years of experience in luxury/travel sales/adventure tailor-made sales
- Good photography or videography are preferred
- Experience overseeing the design of digital presentations
- Articulate in written and verbal communications
- Familiar with standards expected by UHNWI
- Be entrepreneurial, a ‘doer’, and enjoy the variety of working in a small team environment – has a natural bias for action
- A creative thinker with a genuine passion for travel, adventure and luxury
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary with incentive structure, plus annual bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with a best of breed company, in a team that is passionate about organising the most creative holidays and experiences on the planet
- Opportunity to be granted options (shares) in a fast-growing business
- Occasional opportunities to travel to client destinations as a host; access to 'operator discounts' on travel booking
- 22 days holiday plus an additional birthday day off
- Contribution to a monthly phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relaxed and casual office environment
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Ultra Luxury Adventure Travel - Travel Specialist (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly