Resource Planning Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join a leading, global Travel Management Company based in Manchester city centre. Liaising closely with the Operations Director and Heads of Departments, the Resource Planning Manager will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of the resource plan in relation to hiring, 24-hour service delivery and homeworking strategies (as written by the HR Director an Operations Director) including the sourcing, scheduling and onboarding of new hires as necessitated by the business plan, resource plan, attrition rates and project plans.
They’ll be required to monitor, review and analyse business information and management data for the UK Operations functions, allocating and planning resource to optimise the use of the available skills, and resources available to meet business demands.Previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally with an understanding of, or experience of working within the Corporate, Airline or Leisure Travel sector. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £30k, plus performance related bonus & excellent benefits package. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Resource Planning Manager:
- Review weekly and monthly BI data as produced by IT, Operations, HR and FP&A to effectively plan resource across the various operations teams
- Liaise closely with Operations, Implementations and Sales to ensure resourcing is adequate for the onboarding of new client wins
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies through resourcing – for example, shift patterns in line with daily or weekly peaks and troughs in workloads volumes
- Review the FTE reports in line with budget planning an make recommendations for the timing of intakes for new hires liaising with operations to optimize timing
- Research resource planning methodologies and optimization tools/processes and make recommendations for implementation as necessary
- Work with the HR team and Operations Managers to support “retention” activities for UK Operations to minimize attrition
- Manage the sourcing of candidates for the operations functions (both internal and external hires) in line with process and predetermined budgets to ensure swift and effective closure of open vacancies
- Input in to the recruitment/assessment centre content to ensure content assesses the core skills required for Operations roles, making recommendations for change as role content develops
- With HR and Managers review the effectiveness of the selection methodologies used and analyses results against staff performance and productivity data to identify trends and patterns to improve selection process
- Produce weekly and monthly resource plan/projection for the Operations Director based on anticipated resource demands, highlighting risks and presenting options for resolution
- Collate and analyse internal and external operations recruitment data and identify trends or patterns for improvement or streamlining
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of resource planning in a contact centre operations environment
- Experience of using a range of approaches to resourcing (skills share, shift pattern optimization, hiring, cross skilling)
- Ability to analyse statistics and data and draw logical conclusions from it
- Understanding of UK employment legislation, particularly The Equality Act and Data Protection Exceptional organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise
- Experience of using interactive technology, social media and other digital sourcing platforms Minimum intermediate level Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookp, etc).
- Experience of working in the travel sector would be an advantage Supplier relationship management (agencies)
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive and resilient with a “can do” approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Resource Planning Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Resource Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly