3 days left
- Contract Type
Operations Manager - Sales Management- required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic salary of between £28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits - This new role looking after the full Travel Sales operations of this fast-paced and ever expanding travel company. You will have ideally experience from within the travel industry or contact centre operational management experience alongside a track record in change management too.
Operations Manager - Sales Management will in essence:-
- Motivate, develop and drive a team of Team Managers within the departments of sales / online reservations to deliver the highest levels of customer service and quality via their individual teams.
- Direct the team ensuring all areas are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their sales targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
Operations Manager - Reservations Management will be:-
* Accountable for Travel Reservations Teams. Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators.
* Accountable for recruitment for your team.
* Accountable for a fun and energetic environment
* Responsible for conducting regular reviews of Team Managers within travel Sales and Reservation teams for their performance and manage under performance
* Maintaining a high customer culture at all times, ensuring the call centre focuses on continual improvement of the customer journey.
* An ambassador for the customer journey and look at new ways of working
* Monitoring Quality levels, drive direction and improvement.
* Identifying areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs.
* Leading, motivating, mentoring, training and supporting team members
* Manage the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management with particular focus on staffing and recruitment costs.
Operations Manager - Travel Sales Management must have:-
- Experience within a similar operational manager role with credible knowledge of managing Team Managers within a contact / call centre , driving change, have a proven track record in improving results, success in a business that has undergone change, managing change through strong and effective change management alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 OR or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly