7 days left
- Contract Type
Marketing Manager – Up to £40k – North London
Marketing Manager is required by a leading independent travel company whose growth sees them go from strength to strength. As a result, a Marketing Manager is required to oversee all marketing areas of the company with a strong focus on digital and online marketing as well as some more traditional offline channels. The Marketing Manager will also be involved in brand development and the strategic growth of the company into new markets in this broad, all-encompassing and challenging role.
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Responsible for creating, implementing, coordinating and measuring the effectiveness of a forward marketing strategy, budget and activity plan.
- Manage online and offline media advertising and marketing from concept to execution including budget, continuity and best value
- Raise brand awareness through all channels
- Produce regular newsletters and manage audience segmentation
- Devise and manage social media strategy and for all brands as well as possible tie ups with influencers/brand ambassadors
- Oversee SEO – organic and PPC including PPC budget management and advertising visuals
- Understand website analytics/statistics and ROI analysis including the
- analysis of website data to identify trends, product demand and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage offline marketing activities e.g. newspapers, magazines, other
- print, outdoor, other relevant media, shop window, leafletting
- Image database management and manage photography including equipment.
- Oversee company’s PR. Liaise with journalists /social media contacts and prepare product/offers for potential inclusion in media/promotion or organize a journalist trip
The successful Marketing Manager will be a dynamic individual who is a natural networker and communicator with outstanding commercial skills gained within the travel industry. As Marketing Manager, you will have knowledge of marketing skills and methods for promoting and selling products and services whilst producing relevant original marketing materials across multiple online and offline channels. This Marketing Manager role is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who wants to have a full impact on the marketing vision of a leading travel company and help the company develop its commercial presence in the industry.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly